December Wranglers of the Month!
November Wranglers of the Month!
October Wranglers of the Month!
September Wranglers of the Month!
Do you know someone that works in the school system that is a Gold Star employee? Go ahead and nominate them and tell why they are a standout. The school board along with Bossier Federal will announce the Gold Star Employee each month.
Important FUN DAY Info:
1. Please NO Backpacks on Fun Day.
2. Students should wear appropriate clothing. (School T-Shirts or Uniform Shirts and Uniform Shorts) NO sandals, crocs or flip-flops.
3. Put sunscreen on your child before they come to school.
4. Drinks and snow cones will be sold for $1. No bills larger than $5 please.
5. NO PETS and NO SMOKING on school grounds. (This includes the parking lot and ALL outside areas.)
6. After Fun Day, you may sign your child out with their teacher to check them out, not at the office.
7. Meet you child outside on the "Fun Day" play area. Look for your child's class shirt color to locate them easier.
We look forward to seeing you on Fun Day!
February Wranglers of the Month!
January Wranglers of the Month!
CONGRATS to the American Heritage Poetry Competition
Parish Level WINNERS
from T. L. Rodes!
Addalynn Allen- 1st Place in 1st Grade
Reese Cunningham - 3rd Place in Kindergarten